Friday, August 20, 2010

Helping Hudson Team: Christine Blain

Ready to meet the next member of the behind the scenes crew - the ever lovely and caring Christine Blain. 

Christine has been involved in the planning and proofing, as well as being our chief prize person which has involved some more p's - blog posts, packaging and posting!  With all the prizes over these few weeks (thanks to the generous donation from Stampin' Up! Australia) I'm guessing Christine has had quite a few trips to the post office!  She has helped spread the word near and far, and has done lots of the thank yous too that are such an important part of a project like this.

Let's meet Christine ....


"I was introduced to stamping 13 years ago, when I needed something to help me get through Post Natal Depression. I was amazed that this world, of which I hadn't known, but which I NEEDED to be part of, existed! From a very early age, I had a fascination with stationery, so this was a perfect fit for me.

About 3 years ago I discovered Stampin' Up!, and in April 2009 I signed up as a demonstrator. Happily, I now work only one day a week in our family business. The rest of the time, I am "living the dream", of being the best Mum I can be to my two beautiful brown-eyed boys, and stamping in my gorgeous craft room!

I run card-making classes at my home in Mt Evelyn (outer eastern Melbourne). Details can be found on my blog, http://www.christineblain.blogspot.com/"

Christine Blain

Ph: (03) 9737 1755       Email: stampwithchristine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment