Friday, August 20, 2010

Helping Hudson Team: Genna Gifford

So many people have helped out with the Helping Hudson project and all of this would not have been possible without all the wonderful people who have assisted in so many ways.   We are very grateful. 

Time now to meet the crew behind the scenes on this project, starting with Genna Gifford. 

Genna has been the driving force behind all of this and has worked so hard over the last couple of months to get it up and running, gather a team of helpers together and keep it all ticking along.  She's logged many many many hours on the computer getting our tutorials formatted and proofread, and coordinating the team of helpers. She's made it possible for so many of us to help out and make a contribution, and share in the good feelings of helping with such a worthwhile cause. 

Genna has also donated two tutorials.

One for a set of very cute Smarties Holders for our Kids' Birthday Bundle.

Plus a snazzy looking Rowan the Robot for our Punch Art Bundle.

Let's meet Genna ....

"Being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is so much more than I thought it would or could be.

I signed up to justify the time I wanted to spend being creative but couldn’t fit in around my busy life as wife, mum and freelance Literary Consultant. And what I found is an endless array of people to meet and share my passion with.

My solitary hobby is now the means to getting equal pleasure from learning, teaching and sharing the world of stamping.

I’m blogless at the moment but intend to rectify that very soon—I’ve even included my new blog address here so I’ll have to live up to my word. Hold me to it!"


Genna Gifford
Narre Warren, VIC, Australia

Email:  stampin@gennagifford.com

Genna's demonstrator website

And you can visit Genna soon at her blog:   The Stamper's Mess

No comments:

Post a Comment