Saturday, August 21, 2010

Helping Hudson Team: Johanna Sherry

Time to meet another member of the Helping Hudson team - Johanna Sherry.  Johanna has been a key person involved with the planning and details behind the scenes from the start, and has helped to keep things ticking along smoothly.  She has logged lots and LOTS of hours on the computer helping to format and proofread tutorials, and keeping the master checklist of payments made and tutorials sent to make sure everyone got their download instructions.  Jo investigated and set up the download arrangements too, along with a multitude of other computer related tasks.  

Her husband Simon has produced those snazzy images that have helped give Helping Hudson such a professional look - from the blog header to buttons to tutorial template headers - we're all very grateful for his graphic design input and hours of work. 

Let's meet Johanna ...


"My name is Johanna Sherry and I live in Pakenham, Victoria with my husband and two young children.

I joined Stampin' Up! in Feb 2009 after being introduced to it by my sister and fellow demonstrator, Genna Gifford.

After my first browse through the catalogue my wish list was as long as my arm so I joined up to try to make it pay for itself!

I love making cards specifically for a good friend or family member and seeing the enjoyment they get from having something made especially for them. I've always loved spending time making things but these days it's mostly cards.

My daughter Olivia (4) is always keen to make some too so I'm sure it will be a hobby we can share as she grows.

Being a part of the team that has put this event together has filled me with all kinds of wonderful emotions and I'm so glad I was able to take part.

Thank you all for your generosity and kindness of spirit.


Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment