Our challenges have now closed. Thank you for taking part. You can use the menu on the sidebar to see the entries.
Welcome to the Challenges section of the Helping Hudson website.
Here’s the schedule:
Challenges open: from 7pm on the 1st August
Challenges close: midnight on the 7th August
Winners announced: noon on the 8th August
Challenges open: from 7pm on the 8th August
Challenges close: midnight on the 14th August
Winners announced: noon on the 15th August
Challenges open: from 7pm on the 15th August
Challenges close: midnight on the 21st August
Winners announced: noon on the 22nd August
There are some requirements in order to be eligible for the prizes. Here's all the fine print guys.
• Stampin’ Up! Australia requires that prizes are only to be awarded to Australian residents;
UPDATE: We've had clarification that while we cannot ship prizes overseas, any challenge winners outside Australia have the option of nominating an Australian resident to donate their prize to.
• Participation requires a donation of either $2 per challenge, or $10 to enter all 9 challenges ;
(See below for Paypal and other payment options)
• You can enter the same card in more than 1 challenge, but you must make a donation for every challenge you enter. If you only make 1 donation the card will only be eligible for a prize in the first challenge you entered;
• Prizes will be awarded to the winners once their donation has been verified
• By entering you agree that if you are judged to be the winner a photograph of your project will be featured on this website;
• Winners of all challenges will have 72 hours after their name is announced in which to claim their prize. If you're the lucky winner of a challenge, email us at email@example.com and let us know your details so we can post your prize. Any unclaimed prizes will be given away in a random draw of all challenge entrants on the 25th August.
If you do not have a blog we can help you take part. Just email your name, the name of the challenge you are entering and a photo of your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org so that the Helping Hudson team can include your entry in the relevant challenge.
Challenge Donation Using Direct Deposit
We have had to discontinue collecting money through PayPal and would now like to direct you to the other available payment methods. If you have any concerns you can contact us at email@example.com
If you would like to use Direct Deposit this is the account Hudson's parents Rob and Tina have set up for this fundraising project.
Please put your name as a reference and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the date you paid and which challenge your payment is for.
Account Name: TL Gillespie
Account Number: 04394970
Savings and Loans Credit Union
Have fun with the challenges! We look forward to seeing your entries.
Thank you so much for participating in our Helping Hudson Fundraiser. Your support will mean Hudson will finally get his wheels and be able to start to learn how to walk.
The Helping Hudson Team