Saturday, August 21, 2010

Helping Hudson Team: Nikki Sadler

Nikki Sadler is the next wonderful member of the Helping Hudson team we're going to meet.  Nikki has been involved in the planning, proofreading and other project tasks.  She has looked after our challenge entrants who didn't have a blog, setting up a challenge entry blog to display their gorgeous creations, and has helped spread the word near and far. 

Nikki also contributed a gorgeous Big Shot Mini Album tutorial to our Scrapbooking Bundle. 

Let's meet Nikki ....

"I'm a full time working mum of two beautiful children, Olivia (14) and Kieran (12) and the wife of 18 years to Paul. I also have part shares in our lovely schnoodles Max and Spencer!

It was January 2009 when I was reflecting on the fact that as a defence wife who has done her fair share of moving around the world, I really only had a pocketful of friends here in Melbourne. So my New Year's resolution was to move out of my comfort zone and meet some new people .... and if those friends could have the same crafting addiction as me ...even better.

I'd already found Stampin' Up! in late 2008 but it hadn't clicked that this was going to be the key.

It was only because I like a bargain ... did it finally click that Stampin' Up! was waiting for me. I joined up at the end of May 2009 with the scrapbooking deal ...and I haven't looked back.

I love Stampin’ Up! products – they take the hard part out of creating – I have to have ‘just the right red’ and stunning colour combinations – for me Stampin’ Up! offers this and more.

The most enjoyable part for me is seeing others create ... and that's why I thought I'd start a blog.

My aspiration is to inspire others to create. And if you can't do it, or simply lack the confidence, let me guide you .... I offer card making and scrapbooking classes, workshops and I am building Team Inky – a team of ladies who are all either hobbyists or business builders.

Paper crafts help me to find balance and purpose in my life ... I hope it does the same for you too :o)"

Nikki Sadler

You can visit Nikki at her blog:  Inky Art    

Phone:   0428 254 952     Email:    nikki@inkyart.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment