Thursday, August 5, 2010

Contributor Profile: Alisha Watson

Let's find out some more about another of our tutorial contributors - Alisha Watson.

Alisha has contributed a wonderful tutorial for a Festive Stepper Box for our Christmas Tutorial Package.  It includes instructions for making a gorgeous paper bow too. Perfect to pop on top of your Stepper Box. 

Here's Alisha to tell us a little more about herself:

"My Stampin’ Up! Business only started 4 months ago and I originally joined for my own personal use, but I have now got a few people who come to me regularly for their stamping and scrapping needs and have even done something I didn’t think I would do…A Workshop!!! I was bugged to do one, so thought why not, and you know what I loved it. So as you can see you don’t need to be a superhuman to make this work. I love my little Stampin' world on the web and really enjoy participating in lots of things in the Stampin’ Up! Communities."


Alisha Watson

You can visit Alisha at her blog:  RatherBStampin

Phone: 0411260583   Email: ratherbstamping@yahoo.com.au

Thank you Alisha for your contribution to this project.

3 comments:

  1. Yay alisha!! going to visit your blog now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leesh, thank you for all the time and energy you have put in, towards Helping Hudson. Lord knows you have enough on your plate at the moment; you are a darling, sharing woman, and we love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto from me too Alisha and I can't wait to try your project!!

    ReplyDelete