Saturday, August 7, 2010

Contributor Profile: Monique Fielder

Time to tell you a little more about another of our generous tutorial contributors - Monique Fielder.  Monique has donated THREE fabulous tutorials to our packages - a gift card holder for our popular Bags, Boxes and Gifts Bundle, a Fathers' Day Card for our Masculine Projects Bundle, and a terrific tutorial on creating reflections for our Bonus Bundle. 

Here's Monique to tell us a bit more about herself.

"To introduce myself I am a working wife and mother, I have an almost 15 year old daughter, who luckily for me also loves crafty pursuits.
The family moved to Canberra about 7 years ago and since then, apart from the odd school fete, I had let my love of paper craft slip by the wayside. That was until I went to a Stampin’ Up!® workshop run by a good friend of mine. At that time I fell in love with the products and the colours, the biggest thing being the way Stampin’ Up! took the guess work out of matching colours with accessories.
After just one workshop I made the decision to become a demonstrator and since doing so in February 2010 I have met some wonderful people, both in person and online.
Being involved with Stampin’ Up!® has also offered me the opportunity to be involved in some really great activities such as this fundraiser to assist Hudson. I have also donated cards to a SIDS and Kids awareness day, and have plans to use stamping to help people with mental illness in their recovery.
If you live in the Canberra area and have enjoyed the techniques in this collection and would like to have them demonstrated in your home, or learn more about Stampin’ Up!® please don’t hesitate to contact me."

Monique

You can visit Monique at her blog:  Stampin' With Monique

Email: gavnmon@internode.on.net
Phone: 0438 260 104

2 comments:

  1. Monique, your tutorials are fantastic! Thank you so much for your generous support of our fundraiser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Monique, for your generosity in supporting "Helping Hudson"! So glad you won a prize the other day!

    ReplyDelete