Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Contributor Profile: Judy May

Time to hear from another of our generous tutorial contributors.  The lovely Judy May contributed several tutorials to our cause - instructions for a fabulous fridge calendar for our Bags, Boxes and Gifts Bundle, two lovely gift baskets for our Kids' Birthday Package (one for boys and one for girls) plus a handy tutorial on using Heat and Stick Powder for our Bonus Bundle. 

Here's Judy to tell us a little about herself:

"I’ve been stamping and making cards since the early 1990’s, interspersed with other crafts such as quilting, cross stitch, embroidery, doll and bear making.
I found Stampin’ Up! products about 2 years ago and it was a match made in heaven! I love the quality of the products and the ability to easily match card stock, designer papers and accessories. Through this association I have met some lovely people and made new friends and gained the confidence to start my blog.
I joined as a hobby Demonstrator in May 2009 and now enjoy sharing my creations and love of Stampin’ Up! products with others. You can join me on my creative journey at my blog:  Just Judy Designs and I look forward to chatting with you."


Judy May

Canterbury, Melbourne

Phone: 0438 797 858

No comments:

Post a Comment