Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Contributor Profile: Kristine Thompson

Let's find out some more about Kristine Thompson.  

She donated 3 wonderful tutorials to our packages - A festive invitation for our Christmas Bundle, a rather nifty Magic Colour Card for our Kids' Bundle and a Billiards Card for our Punch Art Bundle. 

Kristine also helped out with tutorial formatting and proofreading and we're very grateful for her support.

Over to Kristine to tell us a little more:

"My name is Kristine Thompson and I am a single mother to three very beautiful and very active children. I have been a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator for a year now and enjoy every day of it. I actually kind of accidently fell into this role. I went to a SU workshop a couple of years ago, thinking that it was just another of those scrapbooking parties only to find that I was immediately addicted to rubber stamps and ink pads. It took a while for my little hobby to lift off, but a year later I became a demonstrator just to fuel and pay for my addiction of stamping. Little did I know that it would take off the way it did and that I could make a small business out of it. I now hold regular classes at my house in Bayswater North every month and I love putting together my workshops. One of the main things that I have loved and cherished as a demonstrator is the friendships that I have made. Both with my customers and the many talented demonstrators I have been fortunate enough to meet."


Kristine Thompson

You can visit Kristine at her blog:  Ink Spot Creations

Bayswater North

Phone: (03) 8740 3202 or 0401 664 813   Email: kristine1976@optusnet.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment