Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Contributor Profile: Amanda Reddicliffe

This morning we'd like to thank Amanda Reddicliffe, another of our wonderful tutorial contributors. 

Amanda donated a great tutorial on accordian flowers for our Masculine Bundle, a super cute lion for our Punch Art Collection and instructions for shabby flowers for our Scrapbooking Bundle. 

Amanda and the girls from Just Add Ink have been big supporters of this cause. 

Over to Amanda to tell us a bit more ....

"I’m a mum, photographer and papercraft addict. I’ve been a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator for 2 years and I’m passionate about sharing what I love.
My personal website is Stamp In Style and I am also the co-host of Just Add Ink where we run weekly challenges to keep friends (new and old) inspired.
I am so excited to be able to help any way I can with the Helping Hudson Fundraiser, I can’t wait to see you reach and exceed the goal!"


Amanda Reddicliffe

Phone: 0466 623 659    Email: stampin-style@hotmail.com

You can visit Amanda at her blog:  Stamp In Style

And don't forget to check out the Hudson Wheels Challenge #30 over at Just Add Ink
There's a great prize on offer from our prize basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment