Thursday, August 19, 2010

Contributor Profile: Tanya Kitto

We'd like to extend a warm thank you to another of our tutorial contributors this afternoon - Tanya Kitto. 

Tanya donated 3 tutorials - a snazzy surprise box for our Boxes, Bags and Gifts Bundle, a lunch pail for our Masculine Bundle and a fold up layout for our Scrapbooking Bundle.

Let's find out some more about Tanya ...

"Hi my name is Tanya Kitto. I am a stay at home mum to 4 darling children ages 6.5, 8, 9.5, 11 & wife to Robby for 12 years.
We live on our family farm of 20,000 acres about 4 ½ hrs North East of Perth Western Australia.
I have been a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator for about 3 ½ years now. Since joining Stampin’ Up! I have met some wonderful people & have made some very special friends. I am a hobby demonstrator because of my home situation of living an hour from the local town, my hubby not having stable work hours & the workload I have with helping run our farm. This doesn’t stop me from having a lot of fun & getting together with other demonstrators online to share our passion for stamping.
It is because of Stampin’ Up! that I can be the person I want to be & have the reason to sit & do something that I love to do & have a lot of fun doing.
I think the thing I enjoy the most is creating off the page projects, but I have declared to do more scrapbooking.
I have thoroughly enoyed writing the tutorials for the Helping Hudson cause & I want to thank the organisers for letting me join in on the fun. I hope you enjoy the projects I created & have lots of fun recreating them."

Tanya Kitto

Visit Tanya at her blog:  Stamp 'n' Chat

E-mail: erangy1797@bigpond.com     Ph: 08 9929 1074

No comments:

Post a Comment