Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Contributor Profile: Samantha Kaspers

Samantha Kaspers is another of our generous tutorial contributors. 

She's donated a scrapbooking layout with some snazzy handcrafted embellishments for our Scrapbooking Bundle and a great set of 4 quick and easy invitation ideas for our Kids' Birthday Bundle. 

Let's find out a bit more about Samantha this morning ....


"Hi, my name is Samantha and I love everything to do with craft! I have been painting (Folk & Decorative Art) for the last 12 years, having my own studio in country Victoria before moving to NSW and painting up there with some of Australia’s most talented Folk Artists.

It was in NSW that I discovered the very addictive art of scrapbooking. While I was in Newcastle I also became more interested in my family tree and during that time my mother passed away. It then became more necessary for me to preserve my memories and family history for my children. We returned to Melbourne 3 ½ years ago and my new friends introduced me to Stampin’ Up! I had never made cards until I discovered all the wonderful goodies!! And as far as stamping went – who could be bothered cleaning all the stamps (until I discovered the Stampin’ Scrub – my new best friend!).

I have met the most wonderful, creative people through Stampin’ Up! and I am so impressed with the quality of the products and the fact that they make creating so easy by matching everything for us!! Anyway, thanks for stopping by and supporting Hudson. Without you, this wouldn’t be possible. Please come and visit me at my little corner of the world..........Craft 2 U "

Happy Stamping,
Samantha Kaspers

Melton West - Melbourne

You can visit Samantha at her blog:  Craft 2 U

Email: craft2u.sam@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment