Thursday, August 19, 2010

Contributor Profile: Vivian Tomren

We'd like to thank Vivian Tomren - another of our tutorial contributors. 

Viv donated a wonderful tutorial on faux metal technique that features in our Christmas Bundle, plus a technique tutorial on emboss resist that you can find in our Bonus Bundle (free when you order 4 or more of our other packages.)

Let's find out more about Viv ....

"My name is Vivian Tomren, born in Norway in 1976 and grew up there, I migrated to Australia to be with my partner in 2000.

I live in Yarra Glen in Victoria with my partner and my pride and joy Kira that’s one year old.

I am a StampinUp! Demonstrator and Harness Racing horse trainer/driver.  We have 9 horses and I also have a job framing race horse photos. "


Vivian Tomren

Yarra Glen

Ph 0400 632 583    Email: viv_trot76@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment