Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Contributor Profile: Louise Ryan

Louise Ryan is another of our generous tutorial contributors. 

She donated instructions for a wonderful acetate box. 

You can find it in our Bags, Boxes and Gifts Bundle. 

Let's find out some more about Louise ......

"My name is Louise Ryan and I live in Perth, WA. I am married to Paul and have two gorgeous boys Matt (10) and Sam (7).

I started stamping about 20 years ago (man, that makes me sound old) mainly making my own Christmas cards and then gave it a rest after we started our family. I got back into it again just prior to Stampin’ Up! coming to Australia and became a demo as soon as they hit our shores! I love spending time in my craft room and get a real sense of joy from creating a handmade card or gift for someone.

Since joining Stampin’ Up! I have met the most incredible women and made some amazing and lifelong friendships along the way. "

Louise Ryan

You can visit Louise at her blog:  stamp2it

Email:   louise@stamp2it.com      Phone: 0407 192 735

No comments:

Post a Comment