Monday, August 16, 2010

Contributor Profile: Paula Dobson

Contributor Profile time again.  This time we are meeting Paula Dobson. 
Paula donated a tutorial for a stunning Tree Haze Bag for our Bags, Boxes and Gifts Bundle. 
If you have Lovely As A Tree - you just must see this tutorial, it is gorgeous.

Over to Paula to tell us more ....

"I live in Upper Hutt, New Zealand with my husband and daughter, who are my greatest fans and critics!

I have been card making for two years and joined Stampin' Up! in August 2009, just to see if it was right for me.

Nearly a year down the track, I know it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I now teach classes, as well as holding workshops in clients homes.

I love to share the creative art of stamping and have made some very good friends while doing so.

I hope you all enjoy the tutorial I have put up for such a great cause. Take care of you!"

Paula Dobson

You can visit Paula at her blog:  stampinantics

Email:  pdobbo@xtra.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment