Friday, August 20, 2010

Contributor Profile: Lynn Pratt

Time to meet some more tutorial contributors - this time it is Lynn Pratt. 

Lynn donated a wonderful tutorial for a very cute cookie jar card and honey pot card. 

You can find it in our Kids' Birthdays Bundle. 

Let's meet Lynn ....

"I am a stay at home mom with two great kids, Ashley who is five and Timothy who is three. I have a wonderful husband named Brad and we have been married for 7 years.

I have my own architectural practice, Pratt Design, which I am fortunate enough to do out of my house so I can stay home with the kids.

I have been a Stampin' Up demonstrator for five years now and just recently started my own blog, Stamp-n-Design which I am having a lot of fun with!

I love stamping and crafting and actually doing just about any kind of project using anything that I can find!


Lynn Pratt

Pop by and visit Lynn at her blog:   Stamp-n-Design

No comments:

Post a Comment