Friday, August 20, 2010

Contributor Profile: Kim Score

Time to meet one of our tutorial contributors from over the seas - Kim Score from Wisconsin, USA. 

Kim donated a gorgeous tutorial for a very cute beetle which features in our Punch Art Bundle.

Let's find out more about Kim ....


"I have been stamping and scrapbooking for over 10 years.

In 2009, I discovered my love for punch art and started my blog called Paper Punch Addiction.

I design punch art using Stampin’ Up! punches. My blog features free step by step tutorials as well as other punch art classes for sale.

I am married with one beautiful daughter and live in northwestern Wisconsin."

Kim Score

If you love your punch art, you will love a visit to Kim's blog:  Paper Punch Addiction

Email:  paperpunchaddiction@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment